Being beautiful and photogenic are important traits but not what’s going to make you succeed in this competitive industry? Some of the traits that are important for working in modeling are a good sense of style, adaptability, a positive attitude, excellent stamina, communication skills, ability to look good on camera at all times, and outstanding facial projection. If you believe you possess these traits remember to draw attention to them.
Our successful model and modeling coach will give you the tips, tricks and training you need to succeed!
Course topics include:
- What is a model?
- Different types of modeling
- Fashion vs Lifestyle modeling
- Modeling on television
- Learn to pose correctly
- Learning to walk runway
- Building a good photo portfolio
- How to find photographers
- Test modeling/Trade for photos
- Working with photographers
- What does an agent do
- How to find the right agent for you
- Utilizing social media to promote yourself
- Personal conduct and preparedness
- Knowing basic hair and makeup
- Keeping up hygiene
There are no reviews yet.